OrangeTree Online are a established website design, marketing, and software business, based in County Durham, in the North East of England. From there we look after our customers, throughout the UK, and even further afield.
Who are our customers?
We are proud to have provided services, websites and systems for some leading international brands. We are equally proud to have provided services, websites and business for micro businesses. The thing is, for us, is that we have the capacity to cope with massive projects. We are able, and willing to focus on more modest ones too, because to the client they are equally important.
How are we different?
Frankly, a website is a website, whether it is built on Wordpress, Wix, Joomla or any other platform.
But, there is a difference in what we do and what we seek to provide. Firstly, we listen. We listen to you, to what you want to achieve with your website. Then, there are some things we are passionate about that are pretty geeky things, but the are enormously important and we look after those for you so you don't have to.
We care about
- Standards Compliance, that means your website is semantically correct.
- Accessibility, that means your website is able to reach the widest audience, including search engines.
- Source Ordering, that means the order of importance of your content is the order it appears under the hood.
- Responsive, the means your website will be useable on different browers, screen sizes and devices. Not all browsers support the same code. Who knew? Well, we do.
- Organic, that means your website will be written so that it can grow with your business and the changing goals it may have.
We have our own website content management system, Orangebox, which we are kind of proud of. It is entirely point and click and what you see really is what you get!