OrangeTree Online started building websites in 2009. Before that we were building websites! You see, we were formed by a merger of two existing, successful businesses.
Broadly speaking, we have been building websites for a long time. Last century, in fact. That is a lot of website building experience.
Where are we?
OrangeTree Online has offices in the north of County Durham, in the north east of England. We have an amazing view from our office window, actually.
We work with customers throughout the UK, as you would expect.
What about your website?
We would love to talk to you about your website, if you would like that. We build large and small websites, for companies large and small. Our customers range from multi national corporations to micro businesses. Your project is important to us.
What happens if you choose OrangeTree Online?
1. First we talk. Well, you talk first, and we listen. We want to understand what you are wishing to achieve, and discuss with you some of the options available to you.
2. We quote you are price to go with the specification we have following section 1.
3. If you wish to go ahead, we ask for a small deposit, and go ahead. Unless there is a material change to the specification the price does not change.
4. When you are happy, the website goes live.
5. After your website has gone live, we still take an interest in it. It is possible that once it is live you might want a few minor tweaks. That is not unusual, and certainly not a problem.
We care about
- Standards Compliance, that means your website is semantically correct.
- Accessibility, that means your website is able to reach the widest audience, including search engines.
- Source Ordering, that means the order of importance of your content is the order it appears under the hood.
- Responsive, the means your website will be work on different browsers, screen sizes and devices. Not all browsers support the same code. Who knew? Well, we do.
- Organic, that means your website will be written so that it can grow with your business and the changing goals it may have.
We have our own website content management system, Orangebox, which we are kind of proud of. It is entirely point and click and what you see really is what you get!